Saturday, December 1, 2012

No Place Like Home...


As far back as I can remember, I have had a strong connection to family and home. I always wanted to be a mommy and have little girls. I always wanted a home, built on a foundation of love. I am blessed to have both. My daughters are the loves of my life and home is where my heart is. My home is simple and honest. It is where you can see me the best. It is not a fancy home with state of the art appliances and beautiful furnishings. It is a whimsical home, where nothing really matches, but everything belongs. Most everything is homemade or second hand; each containing a story waiting to be told. Everything is perfectly me and I like it just that way. My sister says that my home reminds her of a little girl's dream come true. I guess that is true. Home is where my heart rests peacefully and where love is always present. There is no place I would rather be.

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving your blog, Jamie!! Keep Calm and Write On :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know if you can still squat down like that. I think I can. Shall we try it, right after we play some beauty shop?

    ReplyDelete